I AM WHAT I AM

I AM WHAT I AM
i am just a student...

Saturday, March 1, 2008

hOw i miSS my FamilY..haha=p

Actually..it's been 2 months and 4 days sy x jmpa my mum n my beloved family..u noe la kan,sy ni kan oRg jaUh..huuhu far far aWaY(smbil minum teh ais)..huHu..hoW i miss them sO muCh le...huahua..well this is my family:


Well (riGht to leFt: mY beautiful mUm, my 4th siS, mY bRo(bunCit laa)..mY 3rd Sis, n my laSt siS)

How i miSS them soo much..aCtually noT mE sj but i believe all oF uS migHt put family as one oF their strength tO step ahEad in wateva they do..wE nid them aren't We?..so appreciate la ur famiLy..wEll, riTe now i'm soOo hepi when i heArd dat my mum is coming today..cAn't wait to c her actually..it really mean something to me u noe that..(can manja2 wAt..nOO la=p)..people might be so "wow" or hebat in everything they do but plz remember whateva we've done actually we do it for our family and they the one willing to share it with us 100%..well sometimes..haha..=p

No comments: